Ships Nostalgia banner
Empire Sarawak

Empire Sarawak

EMPIRE SARAWAK

Laid down as Empire Sarawak by J. Readhead and Sons Ltd., South Shields and launched on 24 August 1944. She was completed during December 1945 as HMS Beauly Firth, a hull repair and maintenance ship for the Admiralty.
In 1948 she was sold to Stanhope SS Co. Ltd. (J. A. Billmeir and C
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
236
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top