Ships Nostalgia banner
FAIRPLAY V

FAIRPLAY V

Fairplay V (1901): 1901 by the shipyard H.C. Stülcken, 101 GRT, 313 kW (about 425 hp). In 1916 she became part of the Imperial Navy and initially taken over in the network of the Baltic Sea. Later she came to the "outpost half Flotilla West" and the "Sperrfahrzeugdivision Weser". In 1919, the return
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Dredgers/Tugs/Harbour Craft
Added by
Gijsha
Date added
View count
431
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top