A three-masted iron fullrigged ship, built in 1885 by Oswald, Mordaunt and Co., Southampton. (Yard no.: 229)
(279.0x40.224.4 ft.) (2176 BRT / 2021 NRT)
Oct. 1885 : Launched for R.W. Leyland and Co., Liverpool.
Oct. 1910 : Sold to Peder Bogen, Sandefjord.
1914 : The Company was transfered to Rasmussen and Lange, Sandefjord, after Peder Bogen died.
1918 ; Sold to Einar Noer, Sandefjord.
Apr. 1919 : Sold to Anton Sivertsen, Sandefjord.
Disappeared in Nov. 1919 with all 25 onboard. Sailed from Buenos Aires Nov. 6. Last observed Nov. 7 outside La Plata River on route from Buenos Aires to Korsør, Denmark with a load of corn.