Ships Nostalgia banner
GEORGIOS C.

GEORGIOS C.

GEORGIOS C., which had been built at Burntisland in 1958 as HUNTSFIELD for Power S.S. Co. of London and was purchased by Capt. Elias Pontikos in 1968, is seen departing from Brunsbüttel locks, bound for Hamburg, on 26th June 1971.

She was sold in 1975 to A.Halcoussis to trade as HIOS until broken u
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
CRANFIELD
Date added
View count
268
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top