The Portuguese wooden tugboat Golfinho, 20m/48,93m, built 1938 by Francisco Ferreira, Barreiro, Tagus Estuary, for Messrs. Albano José António Leite/Albano José de M. Leite, Lisbon. She was trading between Setúbal and Oporto, towing the lighters Infante de Sagres 2º, Parede and Parede Novo, as from end of 40s, meanwhile middle 50s she was rebuilt. Still existing in the final of 70s. Subsequent history unknown.
Seen outbound river Douro, Oporto, on the 17/08/1968