481 gross tons, 195 net.
Lbd: 150'3" x 30' x 8'7".
Steel twin screw passenger steamship built by Ardrossan Drydock & Shipbuilding Co., Glasgow for this concern. 1926 saw new owners named Gunbar Shipping Co., (namely De Pelichet, McLeod & Co Ltd).
1929 returned ownership to North Coast S N Co. Again 1929 sold to Richardson & Co., Ltd., Napier New Zealand. 1935 owned by Smith & Ellis, Sydney. Requisitioned by Australian Armed Forces 1939-45 and used as a minesweeper under name of HMAS Gunbar. Sold to China interests 1946, given the name West River but sale not finalised owing to political problems and this ship was scrapped in Sydney
Information supplied by John Hoskin @ Flotilla Australia
Cheers and GB