Ships Nostalgia banner
Harbour of Marsala  Sicilia

Harbour of Marsala Sicilia

The harbour in the 1950/1960s'.
The auxiliary sailinng ship is the Salvatore of Trapani.
Postcard voyaded, dated 14/8/1963.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Fishing Vessels
Added by
relampago
Date added
View count
122
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top