Ships Nostalgia banner
Hinderton

Hinderton

Hinderton, built at Cammell Laird for Birkenhead Corporation in 1925.
484Gt
L 150ft
B 41ft
D 12ft
Triple expansion twin screw.
1433 passengers
First Birkenhead ferry with promenade deck extended to full width of hull all round.
Broken up at Antwerp in 1958.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Ferries
Added by
Pat Kennedy
Date added
View count
194
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top