O.N. 180247. 55g. 73.6 x 17.0 x 7.4 feet.
C.2-cyl. (12½ & 26"x 18") engine by North Eastern Marine Engineering Company (1938) Ltd., Sunderland. 260ihp.
Post 1967: Unidentified Blackstone type engine by Lister, Blackstone & Company Ltd.
6.4.1944: Launched as TID 79 by R. Dunston Ltd., Thorne (Yard No. T. 488) for the Ministry of War Transport.
15.5.1944: Completed for the War Department Army Division.
5.12.1945: Chartered to Risdon Beazley Ltd., Southampton.
27.6.1946: Purchased by the United Towing Company Ltd., Hull and renamed HILLMAN.
3.1947: Sold to John H. Pigott (Walter H. Pigott, manager), Grimsby.
1948: Sold to Walter H. Pigott, Grimsby.
11.1953: Sold to J. H. Pigott & Son Ltd, Grimsby.
30.10.1954: Whilst assisting the trawler KIRKNES (550g./48) to enter the dock at Grimsby, capsized and sank near the Burcom Buoy 600 yards east of the Fish Dock entrance.
8.11.1954: Using the salvage vessel CITE DE PARIS (125g./15), Lincoln and Hull Water Transport Company Ltd., raised the vessel which was docked at 14:00 hrs. Subsequently inspected and offered for sale in need of repair.
1955: Sold to St. Andrews Fishermen's Association, Hull and renamed DAGGER.
1956: Sold to Hull Steam Trawlers Mutual Insurance and Protection Association, Hull.
1967: Sold to Metrec Ltd., Newhaven and re-engined.
1975: Sold for demolition at Invergordon.