Ships Nostalgia banner
Kabalaris

Kabalaris

Seen at Lyttelton the "Kabalaris"was built in 1948 for Elder Dempster as the "Swedru", last of the six 'S' class which were E.D's first post-war cargo ships built for them. She came from Scotts in 1948. In 1965 she was transferred to Guinea Gulf Line and renamed "Maradi&qu
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Dave Edge
Date added
View count
371
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top