Ships Nostalgia banner
KATRIN

KATRIN

Outbound from Hamburg 22-07-2008.
1955: built by P. K. Harris and Sons Ltd., at Appledore (Yard no. 70) as [b]Dart IV[/b].
1955: delivered to F. E. Walker Ltd., at London.
1971: to A. and H. Huntemann, Germany renamed [b]Tiger[/b].
1985: to Hans Schramm GmbH and Co. KG at Brunsbüttel, Germany, renamed [b]Moritz[/b].
2003: to Karl H. Meyrose at Hamburg, renamed [b]Katrin[/b]. (Tuglist)
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Dredgers/Tugs/Harbour Craft
Added by
tridentport
Date added
View count
112
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top