Ships Nostalgia banner
KOPALNIA CZELADZ

KOPALNIA CZELADZ

Approaching Brunsbuttel locks on 28th June 1971 in rain is the Polish owned Liberty ship KOPALNIA CZELADZ.

Built by Bethlehem Fairfield in 1943 as JOHN RUSSELL POPE, she was delivered as SAMDAK then sold in 1947 and briefly renamed ALPHA VAAL before becoming Houlder Brothers' LEDBURY the following year. Purchased by Poland in 1961, she was scrapped at Faslane on the Clyde, arriving there in February 1973
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
CRANFIELD
Date added
View count
348
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top