Ships Nostalgia banner
Lynton Grange

Lynton Grange

LYNTON GRANGE

Built on the Clyde by Blythswood Shipbuilding Co Ltd, Glasgow for Houlder Brothers & Co Ltd, London and completed in 1937.
On 29 December 1942, under the command of Master Robert Stanley Gregg OBE, she was sailing as part of convoy ONS-154 on voyage Swansea – Belfast Lough – Saldanha
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
205
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top