Ships Nostalgia banner
LYS

LYS

Built 1908 as MINNA CORDS by A.G. Neptun, Rostock.
1917: BREMEN.
1920: LYS and owned by Compagnie Nationale Belge de Transports Maritimes (Armement Deppe), Antwerp. GRT 1609.
1940: Seized by Germans at Bordeaux.
1945: Returned to owners.
1950: Sold to Italy and renamed ANNA Z.
1959: Scrapped.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Gijsha
Date added
View count
211
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top