Ships Nostalgia banner
More  Wartime Wellington

More Wartime Wellington

The AQUITANIA berthed at Pipitea Wharf, Wellington, 20 April 1940. She made four visits to Wellington to carry contingents of the Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force to Europe. The three funneled vessel in the background is the EMPRESS of BRITAIN. The small steamer ahead of the AQUATANIA is the A
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Ports Docks And Harbours
Added by
Emmanuel Makarios
Date added
View count
348
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top