Ships Nostalgia banner
NAVICULA

NAVICULA

This nicely preserved tug was built in 1948 by Fa Hijlkema & Zonen in Martenshoek for J.J. de Ridder, Amsterdam and named VIKING
1951 sold to Motorsleepdienst Mabi, Rotterdam and renamed MABI 2
1967 sold to J.H. van de Kamp, Maasbracht and renamed ANJA 2
1986 sold to Holland Split B.V., Maasbrac
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Preserved Vessels
Added by
Reestman
Date added
View count
130
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top