Ships Nostalgia banner
Nevada

Nevada

Launched in 1943 at California Shipbuilding Corp., Los Angeles, USA for the War Shipping Administration as AMY LOVELL.
Acquired in 1947 by the DFDS, Copenhagen and renamed NEVADA.
1959: Renamed WHITE SEA of Monrovia.
1967: Demolition at Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Astra
Date added
View count
402
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top