Ships Nostalgia banner
Nordwald

Nordwald

The German owned Nordwald, 961 grt. Built 1957 by Norderwerft Koser & Mayer, Hamburg.
Seen at Bristol 7 September 1961 discharging Timber from Mesane.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Coasters
Added by
Ray Perry
Date added
View count
167
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top