Ships Nostalgia banner
OLGA

OLGA

The 1944 Portland, Maine, built Liberty ship OLGA, the former SUSAN COLBY owned from 1947 by Panaiotis Arghyropoulos of Athens and managed from London by A.Vlasov's Navigation and Coal Trade Co Ltd, is seen sailing from Barry, photographed from her bow tug by the late Des Harris of Penarth.

OLGA fi
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
CRANFIELD
Date added
View count
345
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top