Ships Nostalgia banner
OWEENEE

OWEENEE

She was built 1891 as four masted barque OWEENEE and in 1918 purchased by Anglo Saxon Petroleum Company and converted to a twin screw tanker. Renamed ORTINA SHELL. She was sold the Shell Egypt in 1937 as a storage vessel and scrapped in 1946.
MNL 1893: OWEENEE Sailing ship. Official No. 100264 regi
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Tankers
Added by
Gijsha
Date added
View count
218
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top