Ships Nostalgia banner
P. L. PÅHLSSON

P. L. PÅHLSSON

She was built in 1915 by Fredriksstad Mekanisk Versted for Swedish account as HAROLD. Length 250 ft. Several name changes followed and she became P. L. PÅHLSSON in 1929 with Helsingborg as home port. Renamed PETER in 1960 (flag: Panama) and scrapped at Ystad (Sweden) in 1967.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Coasters
Added by
Gijsha
Date added
View count
260
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top