Ships Nostalgia banner
PLATACRUZ

PLATACRUZ

Built 1929 by RDM, Rotterdam, yard no. 154, for Anglo-Mexican Petroleum Company, Londen / Buenos Aires.
GRT 901, TDW 807, displacement 1,647 t.
1948 sold to Platacruz Shell Compania Argentina de Petroleo S.A.
1964 sold and renamed s.s. "Ester B1".
15th November 1964, beached near San Lo
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Tankers
Added by
Gijsha
Date added
View count
265
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top