Ships Nostalgia banner
"Cape Clear" at Lyttelton in 1962

"Cape Clear" at Lyttelton in 1962

Lyle's "Cape Clear" at Lyttelton in 1962. "City of Khartoum" at left and "Rangitiki" at right. "Cape Clear"was built by Burntisland in 1946 as "Derryclare", became "Cape Clear" in 1952, "Golden Sigma" in 1962, "Laurel"
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Ports Docks And Harbours
Added by
Dave Edge
Date added
View count
392
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top