Ships Nostalgia banner
RFA Fort Duquesne

RFA Fort Duquesne

Built by West Coast Shipbuilders (Canada) in 1944.
Used for trials of vertical replenishment for which a flight deck was fitted.
Involved in the Suez operation in 1956.
Scrapped in 1967
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Royal Fleet Auxiliary
Added by
George.GM
Date added
View count
221
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top