Ships Nostalgia banner
Sadino

Sadino

The Portuguese two masted aux. schooner Sadino, 34m/193gt, built 1952 by Arménio Bolais Mónica, Aveiro, for Chaves & Mateus, Setubal. After various alterations to her structure, she was sold in 1977 for foreign interests, which converted her at Oporto in a yacht cruiser.
Seen at River Douro, Oporto,
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Sailing Ships
Added by
Rui Amaro
Date added
View count
141
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top