Ships Nostalgia banner
SAINT MARY

SAINT MARY

The 1956 Uddevalla built tanker SAINT MARY, which was owned by N.Konialides and managed by Olympic Maritime S.A. (Onassis Group), is seen passing Portishead, outbound from Avonmouth exactly fifty years ago, on 12th March 1970.

Ex - RAGNA GORTHON -67

SAINT MARY suffered a collision on 14th January 1974, was towed into Lisbon, repaired and returned to service, finally arriving at Gadani Beach on 2nd June 1982 for breaking.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Tankers
Added by
CRANFIELD
Date added
View count
234
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top