Ships Nostalgia banner
Salaverry

Salaverry

SALAVERRY was built in 1946 by Harland and Wolff at Belfast for Pacific Steam Navigation with a tonnage of 6647grt, a length of 466ft 4in, a beam of 62ft 9in and a service speed of 15 knots.
She was sold in 1967 for £150,000 to Detabi Cia. Nav. of Piraeus, Greece and renamed Pelias.
On 12th Decem

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Tim Webb
Date added
View count
293
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top