Ships Nostalgia banner
Sappho III

Sappho III

SAPPHO III

Built by Earle’s Shipbuilding and Engineering Co. Ltd., Hull for Thos. Wilson, Sons and Co. Ltd. and launched on 17 January 1903.
During August 1914 she was detained at Hamburg by German authorities who unloaded 100 tons of sugar before releasing the ship.
On 7 December 1915 she became t
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
241
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top