Ships Nostalgia banner
Silverlake

Silverlake

Seen at Madras as "Jalaganga" shortly after her sale to Scindia S. N. Co., in 1964 the "Silverlake" was completed by Sir James Laing & Co in 1958. She was 8,058 grt and 11,675 dwt powered by a 4 cylinder Doxford developing 4,400 bhp to give a speed of 14 knots. She spent th

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Dave Edge
Date added
View count
356
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top