Ships Nostalgia banner
South Steyne

South Steyne

One of the famous Sydney ferries, now permanently moored in Darling Harbour as a floating restaurant.
She was built in Leith in 1938 and made the 2 month delivery voyage to Sydney under her own power.
She served on the Circular Quay-Manly run from 1938 until withdrawn after a fire in 1974.

Detailed
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Ferries
Added by
James_C
Date added
View count
220
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top