Ships Nostalgia banner
ST. SPERO ~ RICHARD D. LYONS

ST. SPERO ~ RICHARD D. LYONS

Two Liberty ships in dock at the RDM yard. Left: ST. SPERO, right: RICHARD D. LYONS.

ST. SPERO was built as SAMFIELD in 1943. 1947 purchased by Walter Runciman & Co / Moor Line, from U.S. Maritime Commission r/n Southmoor, 1950 sold to Lyras & Lemos Bros, London r/n Marine Pride, 1951 sold
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Gijsha
Date added
View count
410
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top