Ships Nostalgia banner
THANASIS

THANASIS

The 1949 West Hartlepool built THANASIS, it seems the first ship owned by Thenamaris, purchased in 1965, was photographed arriving at Rotterdam around 1966.

Built as MARY for Livanos, in 1970 she became ARTIGAS as which she was scrapped at Gadani Beach, beached on 9.10.73

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
MARY
William Gray & Co. Ltd, West Hartlepool
Yard number: 1228
launched 30.10.1948
completed 5.1949
T.3 cyl
Central Marine Engine Works, West Hartlepool
 

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
CRANFIELD
Date added
View count
361
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top