Ships Nostalgia banner
The Second Snark

The Second Snark

In shed at Fairlie on Thurs.
Built by Wm. Denny for own use in 1938 as shipyard tender and tug. 1963 to Brown Bros engineers for trials vessel. 1969 to Clyde Marine Motoring at Greenock for cruises, charters and misc. ferry services. 1972 re-engined.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Dredgers/Tugs/Harbour Craft
Added by
japottinger
Date added
View count
304
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top