Ships Nostalgia banner
The Second Snark

The Second Snark

Built by William Denny at Dumbarton in 1938. Currently used to cruise up and down the Clyde. Recently did a stint as a ferry taking passengers from Govan across to the new Transport Museum. Seen here at Braehead, Glasgow.

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
Hi John,
Nice photo, she looks in good condition,remember her in Dennys yard in the early 1950s.
Davie
 

Media information

Category
Preserved Vessels
Added by
JohnL
Date added
View count
199
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top