Ships Nostalgia banner
Tipara Lighthouse

Tipara Lighthouse

By 1866 the Tipara Reef had become quite treacherous to shipping. The Tipara Lighthouse was the first one erected in Spencer Gulf and was operational from 1877. It was partially relocated toWallaroo in 1995.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Ports Docks And Harbours
Added by
Lynne Caffyn
Date added
View count
107
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top