Built as the Merchant Aircraft Carrier Empire Macrae by Lithgows Port Glasgow Yard No 992. Launched on 21 June 1943 & completed that year for the Ministry of War Transport, managed by Hain SS Co, St.Ives. GRT 7,371, 445' 8" LOA, Breadth 58' 0", Draught 27' 2". Powered by a 6cyl 4 S.C.S.A. B&W type oil engine by J G Kincaid & Co. Ltd., Glasgow; 3,300 bhp, service speed 12 knots. 1947 sold to Moller Line Ltd, London & sold again that year to Alpha South African SS Co, Durban, renamed Alpha Zambesi. 1949 sold to Motor Lines Ltd.(Clunies Shipping Co, Greenock). 1950 modified to 7,490 GRT cargo ship. 1953 sold to Westport Shipping Co, London. 1954 sold to Skibs A/S Vilhelm Torkildsens Rederi, Bergen, renamed Tobon. 1957 owners became Flint & Skibs A/S Vilhelm Torkildsens Rederi, Bergen. 1960 owners became D/S A/S Flint, Bergen. 1967 sold to Aghia Paraskevi Corp, Monrovia & renamed Despina P., Greek flag. 1971 scrapped in Taiwan, work commenced on the 2nd May.