Ships Nostalgia banner
Trecarrell III

Trecarrell III

TRECARRELL III

Built for The Hain Steamship Co. Ltd. by William Hamilton and Co. Ltd., Port Glasgow and launched on 8 January 1959. Her propulsion unit was a 4 cylinder 2 S.C.S.A. Doxford oil engine built and supplied by David Rowan and Co. Ltd., Glasgow.
In 1971 she was sold to Seven Isles Shippin
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
285
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top