Ships Nostalgia banner
Tregantle (II)

Tregantle (II)

TREGANTLE (II)

A 3 cylinder steamer built by John Readhead and Sons Ltd., South Shields for The Hain Steamship Co. Ltd. and delivered during October 1918.
In 1939 she was sold to John G. P. Livamos, Athens and renamed Annitsa.
On 15 January 1943 she was carrying war materiel from Alexandria to Tob
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Stuart Smith
Date added
View count
203
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top