CL-92 was USS Little Rock, a Cleveland-class light cruiser, commissioned in June 1945. This photo shows her in her original configuration, armed with 12 six-inch guns in four triple-turrets. In 1957 this cruiser was re-built into one of the first group of guided-missile cruisers, intended as anti-aircraft escorts for carrier task groups. As such, her hull number was changed to CLG-4. She was finally decommissioned in 1976.