The Kinsman Marine Transit Company's Uhlmann Brothers off Waukegan, Illinois, in 1965. Built in 1906 as Loftus Cuddy and later sailed as C S Robinson. Acquired by Kinsman Marine in 1965. Scrapped 1973.
Lakes ships seem to last forever and the Kinsman fleet was made up of many oldies at that time. The hull if anyone is interested was reddish-brown and the stack was black with a green band bordered by two silver rings and a white S (for Steinbrenner).