Ships Nostalgia banner
VOLOCHAEVSK

VOLOCHAEVSK

Built in 1943 as WESERWALD by Deutsche Werft, Hamburg, for Norddeutscher Lloyd, and briefly renamed EMPIRE GALVESTON at Flensburg in May 1945, VOLOCHAEVSK was the name given to the ship by the USSR in 1946.

Photographed in the Kiel Canal on 5th July 1968 during a voyage from Cardiff to Tallinn, she was scrapped in 1973.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
CRANFIELD
Date added
View count
391
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top