Ships Nostalgia banner
Weisseritz

Weisseritz

East German vessel "Weisseritz" in the channel. Built in 1954 as "Fernriver" for Fernley & Eger, became "Weisseritz" in 1965 and in 1978 the Panamanian "Aminmer". Went to Spanish breakers in 1983.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Cargo vessels
Added by
Dave Edge
Date added
View count
319
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top