Ships Nostalgia - View Single Post - Cruise ship 'Costa Concordia' aground - merged threads
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2012, 15:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINEJOCKY View Post
You are definately showing a prejudice towards journalists and are being quick to criticise them. I am sure there are good attorneys and good journalists it is just a pity there appears to be two decent very EX journalists and I have not read anything good from any good attorneys on here.

and you are definately living in cuckoo land if you think an attorney will not take this case or parts of it before he knows anything about the evidence.
Simply reminding a journalist that he should be aware of the actual rather than the perceived position vis-a-vis lawyers taking on a case. Is that a criticism? No doubt both the ex-journalists are decent. I am not in a position to judge, not having any personal knowledge about them. Perhaps you have that benefit.
Not only have I not read anything good from any good attorneys on this thread, I cannot remember anything at all from any attorneys.
And on your last point..you appear to be a self acknowledged expert on cuckoos..what is the connection between what I actually said and what you appear to think I said?
Oh, and what is your experience of how attorneys take on cases?

Last edited by rcraig; 21st January 2012 at 15:20..