Ships Nostalgia banner

yacht La Belle Simone

6K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  golapsk 
#1 ·
Now named Lady Sarya.

Please help!

Has anyone ever seen or does anyone know of a deck plan/general arrangement of the famous yacht named La Belle Simone?

She was built in Italy at Nuovi Cantieri Apuania in 1972. Back then she was built for and owned by William Levitt of Levittown fame.
Now she is named Lady Sarya.

Any help is very appreciated!!!

Thanks

#9 · (Edited)
It looks like she's on sale now for €14,000,000. At least Boats International says so. She's called Lady Sarya now because the previous owners changed her name. Maybe you can contact the seller and ask for the deck plan and the general arrangement.
She's one of the legendary yachts, indeed built by Rinaldo Gastaldi. I would be so happy to at least rent this yacht for a couple of days if it would be possible. Unfortunately, I don't have more than €10 million to pay for her.
So, I have to choose a more accessible but not less beautiful boat hire Ibiza. I love Ibiza and think of it as one of the best places on earth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.