The Robinson family of Staithes and Stag Line - Ships Nostalgia
08:03

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

The Robinson family of Staithes and Stag Line

User Tag List

Old 30th April 2019, 21:28

The Robinson family of Staithes and Stag Line

Hi there
I read with great interest the article in Ships of Nostalgia, on the sad loss of Captain JJ Robinson from Staithes. We have been very lucky to have moved into what Iím told was Captain Robinsonís residence in Staithes North Yorkshire.
It would be fascinating to learn more about him, and the history of our house which I believe was built by his family, if any members are able to help me please?
Many thanks