Ships Nostalgia banner

Marconi International Marine Communications Co Facebook page

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Varley 
#1 ·
Dear all,
I have been a member of the Marconi International Marine Communications Company Facebook page for a number of years and in this time it has remained pretty dormant. As it seems to have been a waste of a useful resource I contacted the originator of the page and have now taken over administration with a view to making it an interesting and useful forum for those specifically interested in Marconi history, equipment etc. If you are on facebook, please take alook and see if it is of interest to you and if possible join and contribute. I shall be publishing some articles on the restoration of some of the Marconi equipment in my collection over the next few months as time allows along with interesting articles, photos etc connected with the Marconi Marine company. All are welcome and I look forward to seeing you there.
Very best regards to all and stay safe.
Ed Bennett

#4 · (Edited)
Sounds a bit like HIGNFY; this weeks guest publication. The Marconi Admirers Gazette.

I carry proof that I am a member of the V2M8/9 Society, a furrowed brow and boxes of Valsartan and Adalat. And a sooty pair of dungarees, dirt under my fingernails and a habit of saying fcuk every time the igniter failed.

All Marconi Sahib's have is a touch of piles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.