Ships Nostalgia banner

model building

5K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Ian J. Huckin 
#1 ·
I am part way through building a model of Reynolds / Rossetti / (Rubens) but getting stuck on some detailed work and could do with some external pictures such as those that contain details of deck equipment, bridge wings, monkey island and lifeboats. The model is going to be named Reynolds as that was the first of the Bolton ships i sailed on. So far have the basic ship constructed but making rigging blocks, ladders and the other small but essential parts is proving to be slow going.
would appreciate a flood of pictures that i could sift through.

#2 ·
Jeepers, I know I keep promising pictures for you and I will get to work this weekend. Trouble is bow hunting just opened and I'm up a tree most of the day. But as it is the "Reynolds" then anything for you!!!! I'll be scanning from tonight onwards.....

#4 ·
Bow hunting Oklahoma white tail right now. Missed one on opening day of the season...drat!!!!(Cloud) Spent next couple of days rebuilding the primary on my bike, shredded the belt...rated at 150hp but I run 168 on the rear wheel so it did not stand a chance. However....tonight I WILL get me a deer...it is beyond dispute...watch this space!(Thumb)

#6 ·
Black bear are making a comeback throughout the States. I have them in my back yard in Wisconsin....but after Kodiak?...well these are just little teddies. still rip the **** out of you though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.