Hugh Hefner - Page 2 - Ships Nostalgia
16:32

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

Hugh Hefner

User Tag List

Old 30th September 2017, 00:59
Organisation: Merchant Navy

My location
NAMES AND DATES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE GUILTY!!

True story: In 1988, I was doing some ongoing business with a very wealthy bloke - George. Now George had a very beautiful wife, 37 years his junior, whose name was Suzanne.
A close friendship blossomed with Suzanne, as we were often alone together in the name of business. Being happily married, I didn't take the friendship further, though the opportunity was there, daily. Very frustrating though! She just smiled when I often said that she should take up modelling.
George was a bit of a tyrant in the way he treated his wife and it was often uncomfortable to be in their presence as I wanted to smash his face in. She was frequently in tears and embarrassingly, though pleasingly, more than once cried on my shoulder.

One night, four of my mates came around to help bottle the homebrew in my shed, as we indulged in the previous production.
Gary brought around a collection of old Playboy magazines that he had just paid a tidy sum for. Needless to say, when we had finished bottling, we swooped on the pile.
I was on about my third mag - and sixth beer - when I turned to the centrefold and almost dropped my glass... I didn't because I was brought up to cling on tight to any vessel with grog in it!
There before my eyes, spread out in all her glory, nothing hidden tastefully - mind you the whole spread was very tasty - was Miss July, 1974. I very slowly dragged my eyes up to the beauty's face and stared and stared. It was Suzanne, absolutely no doubt, as there were the two tiny beauty spots just below the right eye which was winking at me!!

"'Ere Taff, share the bloody mags around," said Gary."
"How much d'you want for this one, mate?" I asked breathlessly.
"Not for sale, pal - part of the collection."
"I'll buy the lot!"
"No chance!" whereupon he grabbed the mag from my hand and opening to the centrefold, his jaw dropped. "Hey you crafty bastard, isn't that whatshername from..."
"Nah, looks like her though, mind you I've only seen her with her clothes on."
"Yeah, yeah, pull the other one," said Gary as all of our mates looked on, making loud, rude remarks.
"Shush," I said, "you'll have all the bloody girls down here in a minute!"

The story didn't end there, as a couple of years later, I bumped into an old acquaintance, Geoff, whom I hadn't seen for a long time as he'd been living out west.
We had to get on the booze, of course, and he wanted to spend a couple of days on the coast with me, but as I had to do some business, he said he'd come along with me if that was ok.
I told him that was ok, but he'd have to spend about three hours in the company of a very beautiful woman.
"I'll think about it, Taff," he said, "ok, how soon can we leave?"

Arriving, I wasn't prepared for what happened as we walked through the door. As Suzanne came around from behind the open door, she screamed, as did Geoff and she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing him deeply!
I almost passed out as they ignored me and continued their passionate coupling, but eventually, they agreed that they owed me an explanation and told me that they had been at school together and had later become engaged, but because of Suzanne's work, they had grown apart.

Geoff later told me the rest of the story, being that as Suzanne became a sought after model, he didn't want to hold her back and reluctantly, they went their separate ways.
"Don't ever tell her that I told you this, Taff," said Geoff with a grin, "but Suzy was approached by Playboy with a huge cash offer and as a result, she did a few spreads until she was chosen as Miss July 1974. How about that, Taff?"
"Amazing!" I said.

Taff
Old 30th September 2017, 10:14
Varley Varley is offline   SN Supporter
Active: 1971 - 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsell View Post
I hope your eyesight is ok, David??

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...ostate-cancer/

Taff
Varifocals are all I need for the eyes thanks Taff. Kind Mr. Upsdell, with boroscope reversed in bladder, remarked that my prostate was beautiful. He did ask me to shave my palm before shaking hands 'though.

(I can't say I remember exactly what he said when examining it the other way, a little preoccupied with the method rather than the result).
Old 30th September 2017, 15:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachapman View Post
heard the undertaker is having to convert the coffin lid
Looks like you're correct
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7674.JPG (41.2 KB, 48 views)
Old 30th September 2017, 15:31
Department: Engineering
Active: 1947 - 1954

My location
He is more than STIFF.
Old 30th September 2017, 23:13

My location
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Looks like you're correct
Disgusting! I hope they bury him upside down with a hole in the bottom of the coffin!!

Taff
Old 1st October 2017, 10:45

"What if we all behaved like that?" [Immanuel Kant]
Old 1st October 2017, 10:50
Active: 1970 - Present

Does the verb, To Whittle, mean what I think it means?
Old 1st October 2017, 12:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine Serang View Post
Does the verb, To Whittle, mean what I think it means?
It only means to gradually wear something away, or more usually, to cut or shave strips or pieces from wood, a stick, etc. especially with a knife.

Last edited by RayL; 1st October 2017 at 12:26..
Old 1st October 2017, 13:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varley View Post
Quite right Bas, an unused prostate is a prostate in danger. Much like the lead acid accumulator it needs to be exercised. However don't know that you need to stick the report on the fridge door.
I heard a lady doctor talking about this on the radio a while back. When asked how single or widowed old codgers were supposed to exercise the gland she replied: "The prostate doesn't care if you're flying solo!"

John T
Old 1st October 2017, 13:13

For all Hefner's wealth and supposed shagaramas lifestyle, the comments on this and other sites show that he was more or less regarded as a joke.

John T
Old 1st October 2017, 18:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotterdotpom View Post
For all Hefner's wealth and supposed shagaramas lifestyle, the comments on this and other sites show that he was more or less regarded as a joke.John T
And those bimbos no better than any hooker you'd find in any Schipperstraat.
Old 1st October 2017, 18:16
Active: 1970 - Present

Well I must say they're a damned sight better than any I've come across.
Old 2nd October 2017, 17:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine Serang View Post
Well I must say they're a damned sight better than any I've come across.
In physical beauty, yes, but were they not prostituting themselves to any lesser degree?