Bell Line - Ships Nostalgia
17:51

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
Log in
User Name Password

Bell Line

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 9th October 2011, 11:48
BillH BillH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,596
Bell Line

This company seemed to go from strength to strength operating with dedicated chartered then also with some owned vessels with BELL prefix to the names. Aside these they also had numerous conventional coasters on charter also adorned with their purple funnel with logo.

Suddenly they rapidly vanished; financial trouble (I think).

Obviously the ships went off charter or were sold.

Were any of their routes taken over by other operators or did the whole operation close up?

BillH
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14th October 2011, 20:27
mrs.b mrs.b is offline  
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4
A picture of the Bell Cavalier has now been posted in the coasters section. Now called Red Duchess
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 9th November 2011, 22:53
walkonthewildside walkonthewildside is offline  
Member
Organisation: Coasters
Department: Deck
Active: 1980 - 1990
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 28
Hi all, Bell Lines were registared in my home town of Waterford Ireland. All the the earlier ships carried names begining with the letter R such as Bell Racer, Rebel, Renown, Rover, Ranger, Reliant ?. They seemed to sell off but had a bigger vessel called the Bell Pioneer towards the end. The Container Terminal in Waterford/ South Kilkenny is Called Bellview.
Sad to see them go. The containers were a regular site all over Europe for an era.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10th November 2011, 09:12
BillH BillH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkonthewildside View Post
Hi all, Bell Lines were registared in my home town of Waterford Ireland. All the the earlier ships carried names begining with the letter R such as Bell Racer, Rebel, Renown, Rover, Ranger, Reliant ?. They seemed to sell off but had a bigger vessel called the Bell Pioneer towards the end. The Container Terminal in Waterford/ South Kilkenny is Called Bellview.
Sad to see them go. The containers were a regular site all over Europe for an era.
I have been compiling a fleet listing for the company since my original post. The R class all came from Japan and some were later lengthened but there were many assorted vessels before the R class with C and V names.

Once complete I will post the fleet.

Bill
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10th November 2011, 10:16
trotterdotpom trotterdotpom is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 18,354
I may have mentioned this before, but one Christmas in the early '70s I got a lift from Europoort to Middlesbrough for about 5 quid on a German flag Bell Line ship. The trip was arranged by the manager of De Beers seamen's club - what a great place. I can't remember what her name was but I was glad to get to sea because every time they loaded one of the (approx) 20 containers it felt like she was going to capsize. Verey hsopitable little ship. Unfortunately, she'd already returned to Rotterdam before I wanted to go, so I had to pay the regular ferry fare from Hull.

John T

John T.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10th November 2011, 20:06
walkonthewildside walkonthewildside is offline  
Member
Organisation: Coasters
Department: Deck
Active: 1980 - 1990
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 28
Some other ships were the Angela Jurgens 1988, Bell Atlas 1996 and the Jan Kahrs 1988
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10th November 2011, 21:27
walkonthewildside walkonthewildside is offline  
Member
Organisation: Coasters
Department: Deck
Active: 1980 - 1990
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 28
Sorry about double post , tried to edit the above one to add more info. Ruler and Resolve were two more. Also I have been told the first of the ships to sail under the company's name was the Bell Combat.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11th November 2011, 08:21
BillH BillH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkonthewildside View Post
Sorry about double post , tried to edit the above one to add more info. Ruler and Resolve were two more. Also I have been told the first of the ships to sail under the company's name was the Bell Combat.
There were numerous other non-container coasters that were chartered but not renamed. All had the Bell funnel markings but only a few were seen with a blue hull but they may have already had that prior to charter.

The pioneer of those was the CLONLEE, chartered from Shamrock Shipping of Larne.

From memory BELL COMBAT was also a conventional coaster purchased from a Larne owner. She was at the time KATHAR and was under arrest at Londonderry.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20th November 2011, 17:07
loco loco is offline
Senior Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 1976 - 2017
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 101
The BELL R ships , or at least some of them, ran from Harwich Parkeston Quay to, I think, Belgium (or Rotterdam) in the late 80s. Many Masters/COs had PECs to and from Parkeston, but when the run added Felixstowe to the calls, they had to take a pilot between Parkeston and Felixstowe until they updated their certificates! As soon as the ship let go from Felixstowe outward, the pilot got off-the ship barely travelled her own length before he was away! (The PEC was valid after letting go-strange but true).
Later, the whole outfit moved to Ipswich, and many still call the Ipswich west bank berth the 'Bell' berth, even though they haven't been there for around twenty years.

BELL PIONEER and BELL PROGRESS (?) were bridge forward and conventional hatchcovers on No.1, but hatchless abaft the accommodation; were they the first hatchless container ships? I remember them well coming into Harwich Haven, as being in the pilot launch service at the time, I put pilots on or off all of them a number of times.

HTH

Martyn
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 24th November 2011, 22:01
walkonthewildside walkonthewildside is offline  
Member
Organisation: Coasters
Department: Deck
Active: 1980 - 1990
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillH View Post
I have been compiling a fleet listing for the company since my original post. The R class all came from Japan and some were later lengthened but there were many assorted vessels before the R class with C and V names.

Once complete I will post the fleet.

Bill
Here is some info I got from a friend of mine, Hope it may help with your list Bill.

1967 Bell Vanguard; 1969 Bell Combat, Bell Victor; 1971 Bell Volunteer; 1972 Bell Virtue and Bell Vigilant; 1973 Bell Venture, Bell Valiant, Bell Vigour, Bell Voyager, Nordbalt. Bell Virtue lost in collision off Cornwall; 1974 Bell Vantage and Bell Champion; 1975 Bell Cavalier; 1976 Bomberg, Margret, Isar; 1977 The arrival of the "R" class boats, Ranger, Rover, Racer, Ruler (Ruler and Racer later lengthened in Cork) Bell Varient arrived on charter; 1978 Bell Raider, Bell Rebel, Bell Rival, Bell Renown, Bell Resolve, Bell Reliant, Bernd Becker. 1991 Bell Pioneer. Following collapse of Bell in 1977 she was sold and renamed Express Ashod and in 2001 (she became the Nile Express); 1991 Bell Reliant and Bell Renown sold to Cuban owners. German owned Jan sold to British interests and chartered to
Bell as Bell Swift. She had a capacity of 205 TEU compared to 122 TEU of the vessels leaving. 1995 first of 3 purpose built ships due to join Bell Lines that year sailed from Belview on her maiden voyage. Bell Ady and her 2 sister ships Bell Astron and Bell Atlas were intended to replace some of the older ships in the fleet. German-built the were chartered to Bell Lines. Bell Ady later traded out of Waterford as the Ady with containers for ECS.

The following arrived at different stages during Bell's peak years:
Saturnus, Neptunus, uranus, Achat, Este, Atlantik, Klaus Jurgens, Amazone, Jan Becker, Jan Kahrs, Angela Jurgens, Otto Becker, Anna Becker, Euro Power, Jonny R, Jana, Holger, Jacob Becker, Gerd Wehr, Antja Jurgens, Arklow Castle, Rosita Maria, Inishowen, Gerdia, Rendsburg, Marburg, Limburg.

I also have recieved some pics which I will post in the Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 25th November 2011, 09:05
BillH BillH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkonthewildside View Post
Here is some info I got from a friend of mine, Hope it may help with your list Bill.

1967 Bell Vanguard; 1969 Bell Combat, Bell Victor; 1971 Bell Volunteer; 1972 Bell Virtue and Bell Vigilant; 1973 Bell Venture, Bell Valiant, Bell Vigour, Bell Voyager, Nordbalt. Bell Virtue lost in collision off Cornwall; 1974 Bell Vantage and Bell Champion; 1975 Bell Cavalier; 1976 Bomberg, Margret, Isar; 1977 The arrival of the "R" class boats, Ranger, Rover, Racer, Ruler (Ruler and Racer later lengthened in Cork) Bell Varient arrived on charter; 1978 Bell Raider, Bell Rebel, Bell Rival, Bell Renown, Bell Resolve, Bell Reliant, Bernd Becker. 1991 Bell Pioneer. Following collapse of Bell in 1977 she was sold and renamed Express Ashod and in 2001 (she became the Nile Express); 1991 Bell Reliant and Bell Renown sold to Cuban owners. German owned Jan sold to British interests and chartered to
Bell as Bell Swift. She had a capacity of 205 TEU compared to 122 TEU of the vessels leaving. 1995 first of 3 purpose built ships due to join Bell Lines that year sailed from Belview on her maiden voyage. Bell Ady and her 2 sister ships Bell Astron and Bell Atlas were intended to replace some of the older ships in the fleet. German-built the were chartered to Bell Lines. Bell Ady later traded out of Waterford as the Ady with containers for ECS.

The following arrived at different stages during Bell's peak years:
Saturnus, Neptunus, uranus, Achat, Este, Atlantik, Klaus Jurgens, Amazone, Jan Becker, Jan Kahrs, Angela Jurgens, Otto Becker, Anna Becker, Euro Power, Jonny R, Jana, Holger, Jacob Becker, Gerd Wehr, Antja Jurgens, Arklow Castle, Rosita Maria, Inishowen, Gerdia, Rendsburg, Marburg, Limburg.

I also have recieved some pics which I will post in the Gallery
Many thanks, much appreciated. Confirmation of about 95% of what I have of BELL prefixed vessels but moreso has added 100% of all the non-BELL prefixed.

Below is what I have name wise without the full ship details. IMO No. above the name and period of operation in brackets

Bill

6611772
BELL VANGUARD (1966 - ? )

5017632
BELL CONCORD (1967 – 1969)

6708678
BELL VENTURE (1967 - 1977)

6711778
BELL VALIANT (1967 - 1977)

6805165
BELL VICTOR (1967 - 1977)

7002473
BELL VISION (1969 - 1971)

5313048
BELL COMBAT (1969)

7017442
BELL VIGILANT (1970 - 1978)

7027758
BELL VIGOUR (1970 - 1978)

5114600
BELL CRUSADER (1971 - 1976)

6918951
BELL CAVALIER (1973 – 1974) & (1975 – 1978)

7324871
BELL YOYAGER (1973 - 1979)

7028453
BELL CHAMPION (1974 - 1975)

7028441
BELL CONSORT (1974 proposed) charter cancelled

7035432
BELL CHIEFTAIN (1974 - 1975)

7361661
BELL VANTAGE (1974 - 1978)

7613430
BELL ROVER (1976 - 1993)

7613442
BELL RANGER (1976 - 1996)

7613428
BELL RACER (1977 - 1997)

7709356
BELL RAIDER (1977 - 1988)

7709368
BELL REBEL (1977 - 1988)

7613454
BELL RULER (1977 - 1997)

7615036
BELL VARIANT (1977 - 1978)

7709409
BELL RELIANT (1978 - 1991)

7709382
BELL RENOWN (1978 - 1991)

7709394
BELL RESOLVE (1978 - 1993)

7709370
BELL RIVAL (1978 - 1982)

6729945
BELL COMET (1981 - 1985) unsure about this one.

7610775
BELL CLIPPER (1981 - 1984) unsure about this one.

8907668
BELL PIONEER (1990 - )

7508271
BELL SWIFT (1991 - )

9107382
BELL ADY (1995 - )

9107394
BELL ASTRON (1996 - )

9110559
BELL ATLAS (1996 - )

Last edited by BillH; 25th November 2011 at 10:14.. Reason: adding missing IMO No.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 29th October 2012, 03:32
Ancient Seafarer Ancient Seafarer is offline  
Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 2012 - 1995
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillH View Post
This company seemed to go from strength to strength operating with dedicated chartered then also with some owned vessels with BELL prefix to the names. Aside these they also had numerous conventional coasters on charter also adorned with their purple funnel with logo.

Suddenly they rapidly vanished; financial trouble (I think).

Obviously the ships went off charter or were sold.

Were any of their routes taken over by other operators or did the whole operation close up?

BillH
Norfolk line took over a lot of the work
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 29th October 2012, 03:36
Ancient Seafarer Ancient Seafarer is offline  
Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 2012 - 1995
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkonthewildside View Post
Here is some info I got from a friend of mine, Hope it may help with your list Bill.

1967 Bell Vanguard; 1969 Bell Combat, Bell Victor; 1971 Bell Volunteer; 1972 Bell Virtue and Bell Vigilant; 1973 Bell Venture, Bell Valiant, Bell Vigour, Bell Voyager, Nordbalt. Bell Virtue lost in collision off Cornwall; 1974 Bell Vantage and Bell Champion; 1975 Bell Cavalier; 1976 Bomberg, Margret, Isar; 1977 The arrival of the "R" class boats, Ranger, Rover, Racer, Ruler (Ruler and Racer later lengthened in Cork) Bell Varient arrived on charter; 1978 Bell Raider, Bell Rebel, Bell Rival, Bell Renown, Bell Resolve, Bell Reliant, Bernd Becker. 1991 Bell Pioneer. Following collapse of Bell in 1977 she was sold and renamed Express Ashod and in 2001 (she became the Nile Express); 1991 Bell Reliant and Bell Renown sold to Cuban owners. German owned Jan sold to British interests and chartered to
Bell as Bell Swift. She had a capacity of 205 TEU compared to 122 TEU of the vessels leaving. 1995 first of 3 purpose built ships due to join Bell Lines that year sailed from Belview on her maiden voyage. Bell Ady and her 2 sister ships Bell Astron and Bell Atlas were intended to replace some of the older ships in the fleet. German-built the were chartered to Bell Lines. Bell Ady later traded out of Waterford as the Ady with containers for ECS.

The following arrived at different stages during Bell's peak years:
Saturnus, Neptunus, uranus, Achat, Este, Atlantik, Klaus Jurgens, Amazone, Jan Becker, Jan Kahrs, Angela Jurgens, Otto Becker, Anna Becker, Euro Power, Jonny R, Jana, Holger, Jacob Becker, Gerd Wehr, Antja Jurgens, Arklow Castle, Rosita Maria, Inishowen, Gerdia, Rendsburg, Marburg, Limburg.

I also have recieved some pics which I will post in the Gallery
The Bell Racer was lengthened in Cobh Ireland and the Bell Ruler was done in South Shields UK
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29th October 2012, 03:41
Ancient Seafarer Ancient Seafarer is offline  
Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 2012 - 1995
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Seafarer View Post
The Bell Racer was lengthened in Cobh Ireland and the Bell Ruler was done in South Shields UK
The Bell Cavalier, Bell Swift, Bell Pioneer, The Europower, and all the "R" class ships except for the Bell Ranger were under the irish flag. The Bell Ranger was under the German flag.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29th October 2012, 03:52
Ancient Seafarer Ancient Seafarer is offline  
Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 2012 - 1995
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
The BELL R ships , or at least some of them, ran from Harwich Parkeston Quay to, I think, Belgium (or Rotterdam) in the late 80s. Many Masters/COs had PECs to and from Parkeston, but when the run added Felixstowe to the calls, they had to take a pilot between Parkeston and Felixstowe until they updated their certificates! As soon as the ship let go from Felixstowe outward, the pilot got off-the ship barely travelled her own length before he was away! (The PEC was valid after letting go-strange but true).
Later, the whole outfit moved to Ipswich, and many still call the Ipswich west bank berth the 'Bell' berth, even though they haven't been there for around twenty years.

BELL PIONEER and BELL PROGRESS (?) were bridge forward and conventional hatchcovers on No.1, but hatchless abaft the accommodation; were they the first hatchless container ships? I remember them well coming into Harwich Haven, as being in the pilot launch service at the time, I put pilots on or off all of them a number of times.

HTH

Martyn
I never heard of the Bell Progress, I thought the Bell Pioneer and the Euro Power were the only 2 hatchless ships in the fleet, i am open to correction, I was working on the Bell Resolve on the Harwich to Rozenburg run.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 29th October 2012, 03:57
Ancient Seafarer Ancient Seafarer is offline  
Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 2012 - 1995
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
The BELL R ships , or at least some of them, ran from Harwich Parkeston Quay to, I think, Belgium (or Rotterdam) in the late 80s. Many Masters/COs had PECs to and from Parkeston, but when the run added Felixstowe to the calls, they had to take a pilot between Parkeston and Felixstowe until they updated their certificates! As soon as the ship let go from Felixstowe outward, the pilot got off-the ship barely travelled her own length before he was away! (The PEC was valid after letting go-strange but true).
Later, the whole outfit moved to Ipswich, and many still call the Ipswich west bank berth the 'Bell' berth, even though they haven't been there for around twenty years.

BELL PIONEER and BELL PROGRESS (?) were bridge forward and conventional hatchcovers on No.1, but hatchless abaft the accommodation; were they the first hatchless container ships? I remember them well coming into Harwich Haven, as being in the pilot launch service at the time, I put pilots on or off all of them a number of times.

HTH

Martyn
Parkeston Quay to Rozenburg (Europort)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 29th October 2012, 23:13
rothesian rothesian is offline  
Senior Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 1964 - 2010
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
My location
Posts: 251
routes

seem to remember them sailing from Victoria Deepwater Terminal London to Poland often bring yachts back on deck. late 70's
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 30th October 2012, 05:50
Pat McCardle's Avatar
Pat McCardle Pat McCardle is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,174
Were some on the Le Havre, Kiel, St. Petersberg, Copenhagen, Le Havre run?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12th November 2012, 20:09
Ancient Seafarer Ancient Seafarer is offline  
Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 2012 - 1995
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
No, the runs were Le Havre to Teesport
Le Havre to Newport
Le Havre to Waterford
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12th November 2012, 20:15
Ancient Seafarer Ancient Seafarer is offline  
Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 2012 - 1995
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7
They used to run up to Vic Deep before moving down to Parkeston Quay Harwich
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 22nd May 2014, 10:41
Harwich Harwich is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5
Bell Lines - Harwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkonthewildside View Post
Hi all, Bell Lines were registared in my home town of Waterford Ireland. All the the earlier ships carried names begining with the letter R such as Bell Racer, Rebel, Renown, Rover, Ranger, Reliant ?. They seemed to sell off but had a bigger vessel called the Bell Pioneer towards the end. The Container Terminal in Waterford/ South Kilkenny is Called Bellview.
Sad to see them go. The containers were a regular site all over Europe for an era.
Hi Am currently researching Ships that have visited Harwich, I have a few Bell Line photos and I am looking for any info on dates or other vessels, if anyone has this info please feel free to contact me..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 23rd May 2014, 00:39
trotterdotpom trotterdotpom is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 18,354
Small world department: After making my post #5 on this thread, I was contacted by a former junior seaman of Bell Venture. We compared discharge certificates and it turned out that we were on board at the same time - overnight shipmates! Since then we have had regular email contact. Albrecht stayed at sea for about 5 years then joined the army. He retired as a Warrant Officer a couple of years ago. Thanks for starting the thread, Bill.

John T
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 29th August 2014, 18:14
mcuttaway mcuttaway is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1
mccuttaway

My Dad was a Chief engineer with Bell lines from 1977 - 1984. He had been a chief with Irish shipping prior to that. He was first on the Bell Raider and then transferred to the Bell Renown. He was forced into early retirement due to ill health. His name was David Knott and he would've worked with guys like Mick Byrne and Neil 'Hurricane' Forde, who later became a skipper with Bells, I think Neil works with the Department of marine and fisheries now. I spent a lot of my younger years in Waterford at the container terminal there and travelled to many of the European ports Bells had terminals in,like Teesport, Rozenburg and Newport. I have very fond memories of the times I spent with my Dad and recently discovered that the poor Bell Renown ended up aground on the Cuban coast in 2006. She was written off and her wreckage is still there now. She ended life as the MV Ola. Any other info anyone might have regarding the Bell ships would be much appreciated. I was sad to see them liquidated in 1997, apparently, one of the main reasons they folded in the end was due to huge storm damage to their terminal in Waterford, where their main container Gantry/crane was blown over. This caused huge disruption in operations and a lack of finance to repair or replace the stricken crane was ultimately the last nail in Bells coffin. That was the end of an era.....
__________________
Mccuttaway
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 1st October 2014, 11:40
Harwich Harwich is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5
Bell Lines

Hi

I'm looking for any information on Bell Line ships that where in Harwich, I have a some but guess there where many more, would you have a list of vessels that arrived in Harwich ?

many thanks
Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
The BELL R ships , or at least some of them, ran from Harwich Parkeston Quay to, I think, Belgium (or Rotterdam) in the late 80s. Many Masters/COs had PECs to and from Parkeston, but when the run added Felixstowe to the calls, they had to take a pilot between Parkeston and Felixstowe until they updated their certificates! As soon as the ship let go from Felixstowe outward, the pilot got off-the ship barely travelled her own length before he was away! (The PEC was valid after letting go-strange but true).
Later, the whole outfit moved to Ipswich, and many still call the Ipswich west bank berth the 'Bell' berth, even though they haven't been there for around twenty years.

BELL PIONEER and BELL PROGRESS (?) were bridge forward and conventional hatchcovers on No.1, but hatchless abaft the accommodation; were they the first hatchless container ships? I remember them well coming into Harwich Haven, as being in the pilot launch service at the time, I put pilots on or off all of them a number of times.

HTH

Martyn
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 22nd October 2014, 01:36
loco loco is offline
Senior Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 1976 - 2017
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 101
Harwich;

Sorry, but I don't remember with certainty the ships that called at Parkeston or Ipswich. I do remember the BELL PIONEER due to her hatchless configuration; RULER and RACER also come to mind, but after the length of time that has passed, I'm not too sure of the others. They generally obtained PECs fairly quickly, and so, being in the Pilotage service, I din't have so much contact with the ships.

Martyn
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liberty Bell ruud Tankers 3 27th June 2015 16:19
Bell Rope Archie2009 The Bridge 35 28th November 2012 15:22
Ships Bell jonmike Say Hello 5 20th November 2009 12:46
Ships Bell bizzymixin Say Hello 23 2nd June 2005 17:24



Support SN


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.