Whangaroa / Wainui - Ships Nostalgia
06:59

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

Whangaroa / Wainui

User Tag List

Old 12th November 2015, 23:02

Whangaroa / Wainui

I'm modelling this ship and I'm looking for plans.
Can anyone help me?

Rgds
Nico
Old 7th April 2016, 17:26

Hello Nico. I do not know if this is of help to you, but I was on the Whakatane and the Wharanui the sisters of the Whangaroa for three round trip MANZ voyages from the States to Australia and New Zealand, the first in 1958. I took a number of B&W photos of the Whakatane, mainly deck shots and a few from ashore. I regret that I have no plans. You are of course welcome to have these photos if they can be of help in your modelling, just let me know. Regards Andrew P-C.
Old 8th April 2016, 09:37

I am x Union Steam Ship Company and have A4 size GA plan but that is all if of any use could email to you.

Butters